Today will potentially make more sense if you're an avid reader of my blog, but fortunately for those who have stumbled across my little corner of the internet; it won't take long to catch you up, so sit back and enjoy the quick recap... I've always been a huge fan of film, although not typically films to everyone else's taste but hey ho, and because my life wasn't boring enough before I'm challenging myself to watch as many movies as possible throughout 2017. For those interested, I've written all the details in depth in this post, here.
To some people this might sound so tragic and dull; but I've rather enjoyed my first month of movie watching, I've taken a step out of my comfort zones as well as digging right into the down right cheesy, which I apparently can't get enough of. I'd mentioned in a previous post how I wanted to start sharing these films monthly; not only does it create blogging content, it gives me an incentive to keep this going and from previous posts many of you enjoy my television and film reviews. So before I continue waffling on, here's a glimpse at the thirty-three films I watched throughout January.
1. GETTING THERE - An Olsen twin classic; one of my favourites!
2. JOE & CASPER HIT THE ROAD - EUROPE
3. JOE & CASPER HIT THE ROAD - USA
4. HURRICANE BIANCA - Bianca Del Rio is a godess, just sayin'
5. GNOMEO& JULIET
6. MAMMA MIA - I'd love to see this on stage now.
7. WILD CHILD - 'Who are we?'
8. DIRTY 30 - Grace Helbig, Mamrie Hart & Hannah Hart are my spirit animals.
9. MUSIC & LYRICS
10. ICE PRINCESS
12. DEFINITELY, MAYBE?
13. WHY HIM?
14. ENCHANTED - Patrick Dempsey, enough said.
15. JUST MARRIED - I just adore this movie & the comedy is spot on!
16. STORKS - hate to say it, but bored me.
17. SUICIDE SQUAD.
18. 10 THINGS I HATE ABOUT YOU - can't believe I've only watched this a handful of times!
19. WHEN HARRY MET SALLY - I hate how much I relate & love this film.
20. VALENTINES DAY
21. ELIVS & NIXON - I lost it at the end & neither actors looked like who they were meant to...
22. AUTUMN DREAMS - A tacky Hallmark channel classic; but so so good!
23. THE ODD COUPLE
24. LA LA LAND - mixed reviews on this one.
25. WHAT TO EXPECT WHEN YOU'RE EXPECTING
26. HOW TO LOOSE A GUY IN 10 DAYS
27. SING - this was released this weekend & it's a must see!
28. THE FUNDAMENTALS OF CARING - felt like I shouldn't but couldn't stop laughing!
29. MRS DOUBTFIRE - Oh Robbin Williams, such a babe.
30. THE RUGRATS IN PARIS.
31. SOMETHING BORROWED.
32. HOW TO BE SINGLE
33. BRIDE WARS
And there you have it, a lengthy list to get me started! I already have a full list of potentials to watch throughout February...including: Les Miserables, Can't Buy Me Love, the High School Musical series and I'm going to branch into the musicals I mentioned in an earlier post. I've been working on getting friends involved with this challenges as we're all movie fanatics; I've been recommended so many film choices, we've had a couple of movies dates and I hope that continues.
What films have you watched this month? What films would you recommend I watch this month?