I almost didn't want to upload this post, two reasons really - one) being I haven't watched barely enough films throughout February and two) I've just not been feeling the love with my blog. I remember at the beginning of Feb I'd written on Instagram how I felt a breakthrough with my mental health and that I was going to improve my blogging this month too - but I think that was a lack of judgement.
The truth is my blogging and my mental health come hand in hand. I loose focus easily, I can't concentrate for longer than two minutes and my mind goes blank - it took a few attempts to write this post. But with all this my attention span to watch films deteriorated throughout Feb too, I tend to watch movies before bed and I just wanted to sleep instead, or would choose to watch 20 minute episodes of Awkward to pass the time on my days off. I've made the decision not to feel so disappointed about this and admit taking care of myself is more important.
With all the emotions discussed and out the way - heres' February's viewed list:
1. THE DEVIL WEARS PRADA
2. BURLESQUE - actually obsessed with this film!
3. THE PARENT TRAP
4. STAR WARS IV: A NEW HOPE - Me and my dad are going to watch the whole collection together!
5. TWILIGHT SAGA: NEW MOON - I can't believe I used to obsess over these films...
6. JENNYS WEDDING
7. BEAUTY AND THE BEAST
8. EASY A - 'but no John Hughes did not direct my life', anyone?
9. FIFTY SHADES OF GREY - first time watching it: mixed opinions on this!
10. SHES THE MAN - best film EVER!
11. THE DUFF - I'm probably the designated ugly fat friend tbf.
12. NOTTING HILL
13. ITS A BOY GIRL THING
14. THE LITTLE MERMAID
15. BEFORE WE GO - a little slow, but cute!
16. MEAN GIRLS - Boo, you whore!
17. MONTE CARLO
18. ROCK OF AGES - Loved the music; struggled to watch it the whole way through...
19. BRIDGET JONES BABY - mom said we should watch it together just b/c Patrick Dempsey!
20. CAMP ROCK - I forgot how much I loved the Jonas Brothers.
21. THE BEE MOVIE
And if you missed it; here's all the movies I watched in January!
I'm determined to get back to my usual self and get back on track with my movie watching! We watched Patriots Day a couple days ago, I took my boyfriend to watch Logan on Saturday and well it's the release of Beauty and The Beast this month - so my work perks are going to take a beating this month...but it'll be well worth it!?
As always send over your recommendations; I'd love to find more films to watch!