We might almost be half way through April, but it's better late than never for March's movie list - right?
Turns out I'm finding this whole movie watching thing to actually be asCHALLENGINGas I originally thought, as already mentioned in my FEBRUARY post, I just don't have the attention span I thought I did. Whether it's a long week of shifts, my anxiety going through the roof or simply life getting in the way, I've struggled to keep up with my mini challenge. I'm working on a project with a blogging friend in the next couple months and with that I want to really focus my attention for films and tv series especially on my blog - luckily Netflix have been adding some great new films and there's plenty of films being released in the next few weeks.
I could ramble about all day and the freedom to do so is half the fun of writing these posts, let's just get on with the list, ey?
1. PATRIOTS DAY - I actually watched this twice, so good!
3. NEW YORK MINUTE - An MK & A movie classic!
5. HIGH SCHOOL MUSICAL 2 - What time is it?
6. MY GIRL - no you're crying...
7. SISTER ACT - My first time watching this film and I LOVED it.
9. HANNAH MONTANA MOVIE
10. THE PRINCESS DIARIES - Anyone else still waiting for their grandparent to be the Queen of Genoiva?
11. THE PRINCESS DIARIES 2 - This is when I first fell in love w/ Chris Pine.
12. STEP UP - and this is when I first fell in love w/ Channing Tatum.
13. ME BEFORE YOU
14. LEGALLY BLONDE 2
16. THE HOUSE BUNNY
17. BEAUTY & THE BEAST (2017) - OH MY LIFE, I'm in love!?
18. SIXTEEN CANDLES
19. THE DUFF
20. KONG: SKULL ISLAND
21. SKREK 2
22. MINE, YOURS AND OURS.
Quite the collection of films this month; majority were kids films and childhood favourites - I was clearly enjoying the nostalgia which mixed in nicely being as it was my birthday during March. Rather than focusing on my film number this month I just focused on watching easy going and fun films that didn't require a huge attention span, I also kept an eye on the running time...if they ran longer than 1hr40mins, I decided against it.
...I'll give you a sneak peek to April - the list is unbelievably short in comparison to JANUARY & FEBRUARY and the only excuse I can give to you is; I've been working crazy hours at work and I'm literally sleeping and working at the moment. It's two weeks until May and I'm hoping for more free time and I can't begin to explain how excited I am for that.